The technology enabled programme ensures effective and enriching learning experiences. The regularly updated inputs and a wide range of video clippings are accessed inputs are accessed from the knowledge centre. Difficult and abstract concepts too become clear to the students when viewed on the interactive boards in the Audio Visual Rooms. The facility is also useful for other purpose like Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
Road safety patrol:
In the present day roads have become death traps. To aid the policemen, we hold Road Safety patrol every academic year and involve our students, parents and teachers in this exercise to educate the public on road safety and its importance in our day-to-day life.
Scouts programme for boys and guides programme for girls promote Harmony and peace. Various activities are planned throughout the year towards achieving this aim including the development of activities that benefit the wider community, challenge prejudice and encourage tolerance of diversity.
To make the best use of our school library we should follow the library rules and regulations:
- Silence should be strictly observed in the library at all times.
- Library will be kept open from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all the working days.
- After getting the identity card, students will be allowed to borrow books during lunch break.
- No student is allowed to keep a book for more than a week without renewing.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time fine will be charged as per the decision of the management.