- Every student in the school ought to be treated as if
he/she belongs to a family known as “Pallottine Family”
in which all the students live and behave as brothers
and sisters, going beyond barriers of caste, creed,
colour, class, language and race.
- Students are expected to speak only in English in the school
premises to acquire fluency in English.
- Students ought to be punctual to school on all the working
days in neat prescribed uniform and are expected to be in
the school before 8.40 am.
- Morning assembly and prayer are mandatory for every
- Exam is an essential part of learning. Therefore students
should appear for all exams without fail.
- Students should be punctual in submitting notes for
- The punctual return of students after holidays is strongly
- No collection of money for any purpose whatsoever, and no
organised activity in the school may be held without the
prior permission of the Principal.
- Presents to teachers and domestic staff or other
demonstrations in their honour requires expressed
permission of the Principal.
- Students are forbidden to bring or to introduce any sort of
comics or objectionable literature into the school.Bubble gum and chewing gum are forbidden to be
eaten in the campus.
- Students must be present for all organised activities such
as Childrenʼs Day, Teacherʼs Day, Sports day, School Day etc.
- No students should leave the school premises during the
school hours, without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Silence should be maintained when necessary and
running on the corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Exemption from games or drill will be availed only on
valid medical grounds.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of
homework, regular absence for exams, disobedience
and disrespect towards the members of the staff justify,
dismissal of a student from the school.
- Students are strictly forbidden to come to school
wearing gold or costly ornaments and to bring
cell phones and electronic gadgets.
- Damages caused to school properties by individuals or
groups will attract a fine to facilitate the rectification of
- Students are expected to greet teachers as a matter of
courtesy and respect.
- Students are invited to mingle with one another and
build up the spirit of unity and oneness.
- Students should use words of politeness in communication
with teachers, supporting staff and fellow students.
- Every student should strive to be obedient to their parents,
elders and teachers.
- Students are not allowed to drive any motor vehicle on
their own to reach the school.