- Every student in the school ought to be treated as if he/she belongs to a family known as “Pallottine Family”
in which all the students live and behave as brothers and sisters, going beyond barriers of caste, creed, colour, class, language and race.
- Students are expected to speak only in English in the school premises to acquire fluency in English.
- Students ought to be punctual to school on all the working days in neat prescribed uniform and are expected to be in the school before 8.40 am.
- Morning assembly and prayer are mandatory for every student.
- Exam is an essential part of learning. Therefore students should appear for all exams without fail. Students should be punctual in submitting notes for correction.
- The punctual return of students after holidays is strongly insisted upon.
- No collection of money for any purpose whatsoever, and no organised activity in the school may be held without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Presents to teachers and domestic staff or other demonstrations in their honour requires expressed permission of the Principal.
- Students are forbidden to bring or to introduce any sort of comics or objectionable literature into the school.
Bubble gum and chewing gum are forbidden to be eaten in the campus.
- Students must be present for all organised activities such as Childrenʼs Day, Teacherʼs Day, Sports day, School Day etc.
- No students should leave the school premises during the school hours, without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Silence should be maintained when necessary and running on the corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Exemption from games or drill will be availed only on valid medical grounds.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, regular absence for exams, disobedience
and disrespect towards the members of the staff justify, dismissal of a student from the school.
- Students are strictly forbidden to come to school wearing gold or costly ornaments and to bring cell phones and electronic gadgets.
- Damages caused to school properties by individuals or groups will attract a fine to facilitate the rectification of
- Students are expected to greet teachers as a matter of courtesy and respect.
- Students are invited to mingle with one another and build up the spirit of unity and oneness.
- Students should use words of politeness in communication with teachers, supporting staff and fellow students.
- Every student should strive to be obedient to their parents, elders and teachers.
- Students are not allowed to drive any motor vehicle on their own to reach the school.