- Parents can avail bus facility to their children subject to the availability of seats by consulting the school transport in charge.
- If a parent whose child is using the bus wants to pick him / her up in the evening a note should be sent in the morning in the handbook to the class teacher and school office.
- Parents who drop the child at the school should do so before 8.50 a.m. and the child should be picked up promplty at 4.20 p.m. for classes I to IX and 5.45 p.m. for classes X & XII
- Any dispute with the Drivers / Helpers should be taken to the management only / and the Students / Parents / Guardian should not confront with Drivers / Helpers.
- Anybody other than the student is not entitled to travel in the school bus.
- The bus facility is not under the compulsion of the management. It is
provided only on your request.