The following should be submitted at the time of admission:
- Filled in application
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate (if needed)
- Birth Certificate (photo copy)
- Community Certificate (photo copy)
- Transfer certificates from other states or Boards (like CBSE) should be countersigned by the concerned authorities in proof of the recognition of the respective schools.
- An application should be submitted a week in advance to withdraw a pupil from the school.
- Application for Transfer Certificate must be duly signed by parent or guardian.
- Conduct Certificate will be given only on a special request in the form of an application to the Principal.