Online Alumni Form

St. Vincent Pallotti Matriculation Higher Secondary School

How to Apply

The following should be submitted at the time of admission:

  1. Filled in application
  2. Two recent passport size photographs
  3. Transfer Certificate (if needed)
  4. Birth Certificate (photo copy)
  5. Community Certificate (photo copy)
  6. Transfer certificates from other states or Boards (like CBSE) should be countersigned by the concerned authorities in proof of the recognition of the respective schools.


  • An application should be submitted a week in advance to withdraw a pupil from the school.
  • Application for Transfer Certificate must be duly signed by parent or guardian.
  • Conduct Certificate will be given only on a special request in the form of an application to the Principal.
Scroll to Top