Founded in the year 1996, by The Pallottine Fathers and Brothers in India and managed by the Our Lady of Good Health Province, the school is one of the few Catholic co-educational schools in Salem. St. Vincent Pallotti is the patron of the school. On 10th June 1996 the school was blessed and inaugurated by Rev. Fr. Christudas G the then Provincial of the undivided Prabhu Prakash Province and was set in motion by Rev. Fr. Susayan the then Correspondent of the school. Initially it was known as St. Vincent Pallotti English School. Affiliation to the Tamilnadu Matirculation Board of Education was granted to the school on 01.06.1999. The first batch of SSLC students appeared for the Matriculation Board Examination in March 2006 and the first batch of Class XII students appeared for the Higher Secondary Board Examination in Mach 2011. Having started with just 13 students on its rolls, the school accommodates a strength of more than 1500 students today. Celebrating 25th year of its inception, the school has carved out a position for itself on the educational scenario with phenomenal academic standards and various co-curricular activities.